At FAIRWAY, we begin with a Mortgage Analysis Plan. A mortgage is just one piece of your financial picture, and it is important that you have a solid mortgage plan that leaves you room to grow and allows flexibility for life's unexpected events.
Because each family has different home financing needs, we customize a unique Mortgage Analysis Plan to meet your specific wants and needs. Then we help you integrate the loan program you choose into your long and short term financial goals.
- Schedule a Mortgage Consultation with us to discuss your goals and options (30-45 minutes).
- We create a MAP (Mortgage Analysis Plan) designed around your specific goals and needs.
- In order to pull a credit report, we will need:
- Full Names
Social Security Numbers
Home Address & Phone Number
- Copy of W2s and tax returns for the last 2 years.
- Copy of 2 months most recent bank statements (all pages please, even if blank).
- Click here if you have to provide internet statements or teller print-outs Copy of 1 month most recent pay stubs.
- Provide all pages of bank and asset statements, even if blank.
- If your statements indicate large deposits we will need to have a paper trail showing where the deposits came from and why.
- Stay current on your existing accounts.
- Opt out from the credit bureau lists at www.optoutprescreen.com to protect yourself from potential identity theft and so you aren't bombarded with unsolicited offers after settlement.
- Don't worry about rates yet. When you have a MAP that works for you and are ready to take an Application, then together we can begin watching for the best time to lock a rate.
- Don't provide teller or internet print-outs for bank statements - we cannot use them.
- Don't apply for new credit when applying for a mortgage. A new debt could change everything.
- Don't close credit card accounts or consolidate your debts onto one card. This could cause more harm than help to your credit score.
- Don't overextend yourself. Try to be realistic about what monthly payment you can handle.
Refinancing Your Mortgage With Fairway